Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Monday, November 24, 2008

The Bitch is Back!!!
file under: more found art

[Now Playing: Does It Offend You, Yeah?'s "We Are Rockstars".]

Just so I can close this chapter, I'm posting an update to this post. Besides, I know that a coupla you would die to read this! Heh heh.

Anyway, a day prior to my vacay, I unexpectedly receive payments for the 2 items that I sold to this Bitch! This was after I had told her to keep her money/I would keep my items and that I didn't want to deal with her. Of course, I said it in more of a diplomatic way.

After the dispute, I filed Unpaid Item cases in order to get my listing fees back. In which she responded with a payment and this message sent via eBay:

I asked her repeatedly to send me a corrected invoice for both purchases combined with the discounted shipping yet she continually refused and sent me individual invoices with the wrong shipping rate..she blames ebay for the error..yet she wont bother to inquire with ebay instead she told me to not to bother to pay because she didnt want to deal with me and that she would report me..how very professional.She needs to correct the shipping cost at checkout on ebay so that i can proceed to pay..

I promptly issue her refund, then attach this message via eBay:

To make things easy, we both agreed to not complete this transaction on 10/31, i.e. buyer would not pay me/I would keep the merchandise.

I am going out of town tomorrow and do not wish to deal with this issue any further.

I'll go ahead and refund your money right now.

Please do not bid on any of my further listings.

All the best!

Bitch, homie don't play that, so don't even start.

If I tell you to keep your fuckin' money, you keep your fuckin' money. Consider yourself TOLD.

I might be short, but I can 'cause some serious damage. I dunno what it is, but anyone who's crossed me has experienced old testament-type plagues which can only be reversed by major pussy licking grovelling! TRUST.


I'm gonna close the cases now. Let's move on, shall we?

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 11:43 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog