Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Do NOT Sell Anything To This Bitch!!! --->
file under: found art

First off, who the fuck posts a picture of themselves as their eBay icon?? (My icon is a stock photo of a video camera.) I don't want other to know what I look like. Why should I? It's freakin' eBay, not Hot Or Not!

(Btw, my rating for her would def be NOT! I know, I know Asian females be hatin' on each other all the damn time, but still. I have an objective eye and taste.)

Anyway, 3/13 of my eBay items that ended last week are completely effed up. 2/3 are from this bitch pictured above. The thought of posting her nick was very tempting, but I'm not stooping down to her level. Instead, I've decided to copy 'n paste the ridic emails that she sent me.

Consider it objet trouvé of sorts!

Stephania:
Shipping usually takes between 7-10 business days, so it's cutting it close. Is there a permanent address (friend, family) where I can send the parcel so you don't miss it just in case it takes longer than 10 days?? Thanks for your patience.

[S includes invoice, but for some reason eBay didn't add her 2 items together.]

Bitch: just to avoid any more further confusion and error..like i said i need to pay this invoice by tomorrow to get the 10% discount..you are aware that I had won the pink also? I had requested the cost of combine shipping on BOTH items yet you had sent me an invoice on the aqua which its shipping was $8 and increased to $ 11 i hope this was an error because I live in the US and you stated on your listing as $8 to the US..so I am assuming that $11 youre quoting me is for the cost of shipping of both items which you need to correct in checkout.

As far as the address goes I will get a friends one and provide upon checkout..i have purchased items from Canada before and it took about 13 days but regardless

[I have no idea what "10% discount" she's talking about. I think there's an email missing in which B asks me if I realise that Hawaii is part of the US due to the inconsistent shipping fee.]

S:
YES, $11US is for both tops. Sorry, but eBay usually combines the total like this when I send an invoice. Please confirm the address where I can mail your tops so that they reach you!

[Because the items weren't added together, the amount for the shipping is doubled when I tried to resend it.]

B: this is really ridiculous..do you know that when I try to process the payment the shipping charge is total of $22???I never had this problem with other sellers who offers combine shipping..why is it that Im having this problem with you..and because of this I just lost my 10% discount on top of it!

[I still have no idea about this discount that she keeps mentioning!]

B: I think you should give me 10% discount on the total amount since your delays costed me my discount..this was the worse experience I have ever had with on ebay since Ive been a member.

[Costed me?? "Worse experience"? That's a bit of an exaggeration, don't you think? Every email that I receive from her, B is literally yelling at me. Geez, it might as well be written in all bloody CAPS!]

S: have no idea what 10% discount you're talking about. It's easy, just add the total + $11US for shipping to my Paypal account. And I'll mail out your items!

Like I said, usually when 1 bidder buys more than 1 item, eBay automatically adds everything up. This is not my fault that it didn't work the first time 'round.

I never have problems with buyers, so this is a first for me too. I am a very flexible person who tries to accommodate reasonable requests - not demands for discounts that I have never heard of.

I think your winning bids are a complete deal! This is not expensive at all and not many sellers even combine shipping.

If you no longer want to complete this transaction, just send me $4US and I'll relist both items. No problem!

Don't be mad, you live in Hawaii! It's the most relax place ever and I am surprised to be receiving this reaction from someone who lives there. TRUST ME, I've visited.

Mahalo,
S.

B:
Of course you wouldnt know about the 10% discount because youre not a BUYER..Ebay gives them out to members periodically and they had one that ended 10/30/08..Considering your rank as a seller how did you ever do this type of transaction with other buyers did you always have them pay it directly to your paypal account? And if this happened before or youre aware of this why didnt you mention it the first time that I had emailed you requesting the total for the combine shipping..instead of this back and forth and waste of my time..And youre wrong about most sellers that dont offer combine shipping..because I have NEVER had that problem in fact I just had a purchased couple of weeks ago and I didnt have to go through this run around. If other sellers are able to do it why cant you its not as if youre a new to this..Why dont you contact ebay and find out how you to do it..because I dont know anything about your payment procedure because I NEVER had to do it that way ever.

And what does my living in Hawaii got to do with anything..I dont have patience for this waste of time first it was you ran out of envelopes, then you bill me for the aqua tank plus 11 shipping then you send me an invoice for the pink tank plus the 11 shipping who has time for this I am a busy person..was it really necessary for all these emails I had sent you and only yesterday you mention why I'm getting billed twice for shipping?

Like i said you need to contact ebay and find out how OTHER sellers do it..thats easy isnt it?

S: Don't bother sending me any money. I prefer not to deal with you at all. I will be reporting this incident to eBay.

B: i plan 2 do the same

It's extremely frustrating that you can no longer leave negative feedback on eBay. This policy's unfair and should be reinstated.

See above as a good reason why.

This shit really gets me riled up. Sorta makes me miss those days that I used to rumble.

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 12:06 am
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog