Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Monday, January 05, 2015

A Young Anthony Bourdain

While watching A Cook's Tour, featuring a much younger Anthony Bourdain*, with a coupla girlfriends, I naively asked, "Do you think he slept with a lot of women while he was doing these trips??"  D, immediately piped up, "YES, of course!!!"

In which I responded, "Do you wish you had a penis like 10 years ago so you could've slept with a bunch of women?"

That Freaky-Friday idea was shot down with, "Why do you need a penis to sleep with a bunch of people?"

True, I guess, but then I reminded D of a deficiency in our anatomy, "But if I was a guy, I wouldn't get pregnant!"

D responded, "But if you were sleeping with a bunch of different women, someone might blame you for getting them pregnant!"

Misspent youth, where did you go?  I know...I'm still living it!  ;)

*  Just to be clear, I have weird taste in men.  I detest smokers, but what makes him attractive to me is that he lives his life without fear of the unknown.  He has passion and goes out and chases it!

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 8:56 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog