Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Monday, June 09, 2014

Day 1:
Field Trip 2014

As a part of my winning streak - not sure if you'd qualify one night as a 'streak' - I won a pair of weekend passes to Field Trip, a.k.a. The Canadian Coachella...with a more chill, shoegazery playlist of bands - except for f*cked up.  They're a different story.  ;)

Thank you, Yelp Toronto!

(Weekend Passes were $125, so this isn't something that I'd pay to go to.  Single Day Passes were just under $80, including a service charge, so it ain't exactly a cheap affair!  Not to mention the $9 tallboys, average $10 trip to the food trucks, and $14 for parking.)

Due to some conflicts on Saturday, I missed Half Moon Run :( and Vance Joy :(((.  I was only able to catch the last act and headliner, Interpol who I just stayed for the sake of participating in at least 1 thing that day!  

Festival-wise, Saturday was more or less a write-off for me.

Here's a clip of a BIG, hunk of an Aussie with a small ukelele...

Vance Joy
"Riptide" (acoustic)

I'm currently uploading clips from CHVRCHES performance, so stay tuned to Day 2 of Field Trip...

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 3:44 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog