Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Saturday, December 21, 2013

Canadian Trail
by Squire

Fuck Canada Goose.  If you happen to be a fan of Macklemore styled shopping and come across one of these vintage jackets by Canadian Trail by Squire, BUY IT.  Don't even think twice 'bout it. 

Years ago, I purchased a gray version for $12.99 - I may have also gotten 50% off, so $6.50 + taxes.  Mine was made in Winnipeg and I think that says a lot in itself.

It looks more or less like CG's Chilliwack jacket.  And due to the CG hype, I was thinking of donating this jacket, but I'm glad I didn't.  I've worn it in -30 weather and didn't feel a thing 'cept for my face + legs.

I believe Canadian Trail even made a longer version of it which resembles the CG Expedition coat.  Hmm...I'm wondering if CG infringed on any copyright laws.

Anyway, I think they're pricing these vintage down jackets a bit higher now, $30-50, but it's still nowhere near what you'd pay for a comparable jacket for the extreme cold!

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 2:08 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog