Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Winter =
Menswear

Above image taken from rollingstuff blog.  Click here for the actual post on the opera scarf.

Today, I rocked menswear. And I'll probably be rockin' menswear 'til Spring.  No joke.  Winter is the roughest season to be feminine.  

I just don't know how some women can still wear heels.  I haven't any of seen these unicorn women in real life - only in magazines 'n tv shows, but I'm sure they exist, just probably not here.

In the dead of Summer, I became obsessed with opera scarves.  (I know, my mind works backwards sometimes.)  I was looking for a scarf with a patterned silk layer and a warmer, wool layer.  I ended up with 2 different patterned, light/mid-weight scarves, but unfortunately, they're both black.  :(  Not a huge disappointment, but I really wanted a neutral other than black since Winter seems primarily about black, black, and MORE BLACK!

Since I'm currently not taking any business meetings, I don't wear blazers much.  So instead, I'm wearing my opera scarves underneath cardigans.  I love the look of the 2 bottom pics that features various layers of different colours and patterns.

(What really sucks about Winter is that it's too cold to wear sunglasses.  Total Dragon's Den idea, don't steal it!)

Aside from the opera scarves, I also like vintage fedoras and newsboys this time of year.  And no Winter outfit would be complete without sportin' a pair of
sexy wool socks!!!

I don't hike, ski, or do other Winter sports, but I appreciate warm 'n dry feet n' toes.

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 7:30 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog