Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Sunday, September 01, 2013

Wheatus' "Teenage Dirtbag"

A coupla nights ago, I found myself literally in the middle of a room, surrounded by 19-early 20s suburban "clubgoers".  I'm guessing the area I was dining in became VIP at some point, so I was with the "cream of the crop".  *eye roll*

Immediately, I felt the need to leave.  It was uber awkward as if I was a female pedophile, but young, Asian boys were replaced by fratty, White dudes whose heads were bigger than their bodies.  The chicks were dressed to impress in these short, cheap, bodycon dresses from like Costa Blanca/Stitches.  The hormones were soo ragin' that I felt like giving someone a Bloodhound Gang bad touch. 

I could not relate...nor could I have related when I was the same age.  It was godawful!

I know I just had that Peter Pan Syndrome post, but I am glad that those days are behind me now.  I neither want to be in my early-20s nor am I envious of those who are that age, but I would still like a pair of Scooby Doo Crocs!  Shh...

'Cause I'm just a 30s dirtbag, baby.  Listen to Smashing Pumpkins/The Cure/The Smiths maybe with me???

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 11:55 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog