Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Wednesday, September 25, 2013

"Never trust anything that bleeds
for 5 days and is still alive..."

I'm not sure where that quote is originally from, but a grade schoolmate of mine would say this about (menstruating) females.  It was probably from some war movie 'cause he was a bit of a nihilist.

Like seriously, I'm not sure how I survive after each and every period?  How can we bleed that much and still get out of bed, make it to work, and carry on with the rest of the 5-7 days that we're surfin' the Crimson Wave?  To top it off, my PMS symptoms seem to worsen with each passing year.  :P

Today, I didn't even bother.  I just worked from bed...while I continued to give birth to my blood baby. 

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 10:35 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog