Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Peter Pan
Syndrome

I'm not even gonna lie or pretend that it didn't happen, but last night, I was trying to find Scooby Doo Crocs &/or the Jibbitz online.  

I fit the kids size 2/3 and I'm not paying $50 for crap that you outfit your kids in, but you secretly wish that you could wear!  I'd pay $10, maybe.
A slight snag in my plans though, I cannot have BOTH the Crocs + Jibbitz as that particular model of Crocs lacks the holes in which to place the footwear charms.  So I cannot pimp my feet!!!

Aside:  Why didn't I create Jibbitz?  There are soo many sick, OCD/hoarder/crazy mom types that anything to do with cartoon characters + "collecting them all" will most certainly = a success!

I am also watching re-runs of The Mighty Hercules.
I used to get up and watch it every morning at 7:30am, before the dreaded school.  Watching it as an "adult" though, I realise that it sorta sucks 'cause Newton (centaur) is fuckin' annoying.  And don't even get me started on Helena!

Instead of feeling older, for the most part, I feel like I am regressing back to childhood.  Am I the only one here??  

Let's face it, other than driving + fuckin', being an adult sorta stinks!

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 8:46 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog