Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Pimple Popper's Secret

I know, I know, I know, you shouldn't pop your pimples.  However, I'm not sure who this is according to 'cause apparently, g.p.s/dermatologists will pop that shit in their office for you!  

So...if you're sanitary, why can't you just do it yourself, especially those nasty whiteheads??  Btw, did you know that picking your skin obsessively is now classified as a mental illness?

Anyway, most of the time I just can't help myself!  Ready or not.  And yes, since I'm not in my 20s anymore, my skin does take longer to heal itself from scars, bruises, pimples, etc.

I had a tube of Cavilon lying around and I decided to use it on a pimple that I exterminated on my nose - a notoriously long healing time!  I kept applying it onto the scar and literally within 24hrs, definitely not longer than 2 days, the scar had ripped off + faded.  Perfect timing, as it was just prior to an event I was going to.  It was really amazing!

I'm not sure where you can buy it, but I took mine from the hospital.  Shh... 

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 2:13 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog