Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Arts & Crafts
10-Year Anniversary Tour

While looking through the live music listings, I saw that Broken Social Scene is headlining for Arts & Crafts' 10-Year Anniversary, a.k.a. Pay My Bills Tour White People Play Music Tour Field Trip. Whatever field they were referring to, it certainly wasn't my school yard! 

With the amount of people in this collective, see Wiki here, why couldn't they've Affirmative Action'd that shit??!!

Aside from the headliners, the rest of the tour isn't exactly a great representation either, especially of Toronto:  Bloc Party (pass), Hayden, Jason Collett, & Feist. 

I'm not gonna even play, I did listen to BSS back in da '02 day, but I was even resentful back then.  I was also into Bloc Party (first + half of second alum), and Feist (first album only). 

THANK GOD the audience will be spared from Metric 'cause that shit's a white.  hot.  mess.  Emphasis on the WHITE.

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 10:40 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog