Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The "Tiger Woods" of
the military??
 
I have no clue who this guy is. All's I know is that he's highly decorated in stars 'n stripes, no spring chicken, hella goofy lookin', and has a bad bridge. For someone who I'm assuming works in the military and is important enough to have an autobiography written about him, entitled, ALL IN [insert endless inappropriate jokes here!], can't he afford new teeth??

Moving on, my eyes are too sleep to read, but according to this slideshow, Petraeus has been doin' his wife, Holly, diiirrrty.  I can't be for sure, but def one of the chicks is his own personal biographer, Paula Broadwell.  As I continue through the pics, it looks as though some other pro-ho, Jill Kelley is involved as well with the General.

Am I blind, but I just don't see it?  Since the laptop version of Smell-O-Vision hasn't been invented yet - remind me to patent that idea - perhaps Davy Boy is wearing Spanish Fly??

I just don't get it.

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 12:17 am
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog