Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Saturday, July 21, 2012


Movie Theatre Killer on
Adult Friend Finder?
 
Sounds 'bout right. According to TMZ, they've uncovered the killer, James Holmes' profile on the sex website. And even more revealing, perhaps a reason taking out his anger on innocent movie goers is the fact that Holmes admits that his member is "short/average". :S 

Another red flag on his profile was a message that read, "Will you visit me in prison?". Well, me personally? NO, but apparently pussy just flocks to people in prison. I can't guarantee the quality, but I'm always hearing about women who want convict penpals. 

Note to self: Take profile down. I can accept perverts, but I don't do serial killers. 

P.S. To the young couple who took their kids to the midnight screening of The Dark Knight Rises...WHY??!! Can you not stick 'em to their grandparents, isn't that what they're there for? I thought that they special mommy hours to take crying babies/kids to Disney flicks. 

Click here to check out TMZ's gold diggin'.

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 11:55 am
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog