Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Tuesday, June 12, 2012



 
"Everyone here is fat and dumb."

Young Adult wasn't exactly my fav movie, but let's just say there were moments that I could relate to.  Re:  Above pic in which Charlize Theron's character, Mavis Gary (a writer), gives her peer's offspring the side-eye.  Something that I shamelessly do, conscious or otherwise.

In addition to those relatable moments, there were also glimpses of dialogue that sounded like something that I'd pen too, re:  "Everyone here (suburbs/small town) is fat and dumb."

Anyway, I was at the mall today and noticed A LOT of fat, young people.  :(((  I'm not talkin' about young mothers who just pushed one of these cryin', whinin' watermelons out of their "straws", but like young-young in like high school/uni!  And I'm not talkin' about 5-10lbs overweight, just chubby, but outright f-a-t.

So I can't really say anything about the dumb part, but we certainly have our fair share of people who DON'T need that bubble tea/frappuccino!

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 7:54 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog