Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Friday, February 10, 2012

Jesus Freaks

Part I
D points to pics of old, Chinese peeps on his cell phone, i.e. his parents who are older, a childhood nanny, etc.

S: Where are they? Like are they here, back home?

D points upwards.

S: In Markham?

D: No, they're all waiting for me...we're Christians.

S: Ooops, my bad!


Part II
L (Trini, religious coworker): Can I ask you a question? [pause] Are you a Christian?

S: Well, uh...I was, I used to go to church 'n all that stuff.

L looks confused and concerned.

S: Don't worry, I haven't gone that far!

S taps L on the shoulder. L chuckles.

L: Well, you identify Jesus as your Lord & Saviour?

S (sorta creeped): Yeees...

L: I can just sense it. When I hear your voice, I hear the peace of God over you.

S: Umm...okay.

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 12:55 am
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog