Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Sunday, January 01, 2012

I guess coke's outtathe question.

Last night, shortly after I was served a potent cup of coffee*, I had a panic attack.

I felt extremely anxious, my mind was racing with a million negative (& irrational) thoughts that I couldn't silence, my heart felt like it was jumping out of my chest, & although I was exhausted, I felt restless.

It was the weirdest feeling. I now understand the psychology behind suicide, after a bad hit.

The only thing that I could link it to was a caffeine overdose. And this was confirmed via Google. All I could think of that would help me was to lie down (so I wasn't thinking), drink as much water as I can, and pee out the toxicity from my body.

If this was indeed the result of having too much caffeine, I guess I shouldn't dabble in cocaine!


* Vietnamese dark roast, approx. 2 scoops of grounds - usually, I'd just put 1T/cup, in a large mug!

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 9:05 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog