Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year!:Year of the Dragon 2012

I'm a bit slow on the draw, but (apparently) it's customary to celebrate for 15 days, so not all is lost!

Car
So far, the Year of the Dragon has taken a bit of a hit. There's a lot goin' on, on various levels, and to top it all off, I've officially listed my car, so let the fun begin!

I *love* people who want to see your car, in another city, 40kms away, potential buyers who tell you that their budget is significantly lower than your asking price (so not my problem!), and rude, low-ballers...NOT!

It's sorta like a more complicated version of eBay, but with a larger amount of money, enough government red-tape to annoy the seller into considering a trade-in, and MORE contact with potential buyers. :( Too bad I cannot send a car through the Canada Post.

Horoscope
Usually, I consult a few, online sources to bring you your Chinese horoscope for this year. However, I haven't had much time, so click here to view yours from the T.O. Star.

I did ask another extra to find, bring, & translate mine to me, the next time I see her, so that should be interesting. I'm not horoscope follower, but apparently the Chinese one is supposed to be one of the more accurate ones.

Here's to hoping that how you spend New Year's Eve is NO indication of how the rest of your year will go. Happy Chinese New Year!

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 12:50 am
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog