Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Friday, December 09, 2011

The Thompson Twins'

"If You Were Here"
(live in Liverpool)

Hey, it's Gingey Day here at stilettomurders! Eww, ick, gross.

Hair colour aside, I just wanted to thank Sixteen Candles for poisoning my mind with their false romantic notions.

According to John Hughes and the gang, the hunk that I've been crushing on, from a distance, who drives a red Porsche, would notice me at a dance, and we'd fall madly in love...despite the fact that I'm from the other side of the tracks, make my own clothes, have one parent, and a weird, foreigner who lives at my house that I hafta drag to the school dance!

Well at least he was fairly accurate in the latter half of the description.

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 2:38 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog