Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Thursday, November 03, 2011

Hot Bitch of the Day:Malcolm Gladwell

When I first laid eyes on him, on some CNN program, Fareed Zakaria-drowsy-Sunday-morning whatnot, I thought to myself, "Who is this beautiful, mulatto, Sideshow Bob creature?" And "Why do I find him soo fascinating and at the same time, attractive?"

(And I might just be biased, but when I found out that he's also Canadian, I was even more intrigued.)

Answer: BRAINS.*

Since I'm not much of a reader, namely The Tipping Point, Blink, & Outliers, I guess that makes me a zombie! Brains, brains, brains...

I wonder if Mal appreciates Beavis & Butt-head, long walks on the beach, and isn't a morning person? And yes, I do have a very particular, refined taste in men! ;)

Click here to watch a clip of Gladwell discussing his latest book, Outliers: The Story of Success, with Anderson Cooper.

* I absolutely must preface that high IQ does not necessarily = high EQ. As in most cases, brain-smart guys have been emotionally retarded!

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 6:05 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog