Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Tuesday, November 01, 2011
Things that I'll miss 'bout Summer:
- shoes without socks
- not capris, but pants above ankles
- the sun hitting my skin which almost feels as though it recharges me
- SUNGLASSES. I wore 'em on the weekend and it wasn't the same. The frames were too freakin' cold on my face!
- being able to wear a hat without the wind blowing it off
- not having to dress in layers
- no jacket/coat/parka/toque/scarves/mitts/gloves/Sorels/and other non-cute accessories
- the overall feeling of being 'lighter'
- the fun and fancy-free feeling of just being able to do any/everything! Come Winter, it just all seems like a lot of effort to fight with the elements
Once this weather hits, it's an immediate onset of S.A.D.
posted by Stephania at 11:57 am
Comments: Post a Comment
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
Internet Movie Db
A Socialite's Life
Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!
Your FAV Blog