Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Thursday, September 29, 2011

Haters Gonna Hate

At this stage in my life, I can't believe that I'm actually talking about haters. As whenever a FB "friend" of mine - who happens to be an actor* - has any status to do with haters, I always roll my eyes.

I simply didn't believe that it was a problem, but boy, it is. However, in a strange twist of fate, hatin' often generates ratings.

So I wanted to thank all of the haters (& obviously lovers) for making yesterday one of the highest number of visitors/day...ever. There were just under 200 people who were curious enough/had enough time to check out this page. :)

So a HUGE THANK YOU to you all!

P.S. I'm not usually one for delusional self-pumpin' via these weird bumper sticker-type memes, but I love this pic! You know that those pets with built-in fur coats walk 'round with their chests puffed out.


* Remember that I don't like actor types.

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 12:27 am
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog