Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Wednesday, July 06, 2011

eBay Bucks Sucks!

About a month ago, eBay started an incentive program which gives users 2% back of purchases/sales.

So I was banking all this money, albeit pocket change, when *poof*...my account goes back down to $0.00. I mentioned this to a fellow eBayer/coworker of mine and she said that after 30 days, the balance expires.

(Of course I'm far too lazy to read the fine print, so don't quote me on the 30 days, but the credits definitely do expire!)

The freakin' balance beside my user ID taunt me. What good are these eBay Bucks if I can't even use them fast enough??

Nice try, eBay, but if would've been better if you kept your expired coupons!

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 10:26 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog