Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Monday, May 02, 2011

U.S.A.! U.S.A.!

Maybe it's just my suspicious nature, but I feel as though I'm hearing this news via The Globe...off that shelf, next to the grocery store check-out!

I don't think I'm more barbaric than those rallying outside the Capitol building, but I think the public deserves some evidence. Just sayin' that bin Laden had a "death at sea", whatever that means, and expect me to leave it at that is sort of an insult.

DNA tested positive? How did they have bin Laden's original DNA to even make the comparison? I'm not a scientist, but according to all those forensic shows, doesn't it take a while for tests to come back, i.e. weeks? Who, exactly, was on this Special Task Force who conducted the raid and prompt execution? Will these individuals be speaking to the media? And most importantly, do they have visual proof, e.g. photos, video, what have you, that it was actually bin Laden?

One thing's for certain is that terrorism is still very much alive.

I. NEED. PROOF.

Does anyone else see the irony in killing a killer?

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 10:35 am
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog