Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Monday, May 30, 2011

The question still remains:WHO bought this shit??

Canada's most expensive condo isn't even finished yet, but it's already SOLD. Not a rare sitch if you know anything about the condo market here. What is crazy is the price tag on this place: $28 million dollars.

Nope, that's not a typo. I haven't forgotten a decimal or added an extra number. This 9,038 square-feet pad is $2-8 million!

Watching the news story, only the price tag surprised me. The Four Seasons penthouse is literally concrete and rebar, so there wasn't much to report on from a design standpoint.

What also surprised me was that the buyers AREN'T even Canadians, but an "international" family. Whatever that means. Who bought this place? And what do they do? Nosy people want to know!

Btw, if I were the owners of this property, I'd sorta be pissed tho' 'cause the servants quarters is in another freakin' building. Hel-lo. If I'm paying you, you're gonna be at my every beck and call...not located at another building, across the way, that's on my tab!

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 8:20 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog