Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Thursday, March 03, 2011

Material Girlat
The Bay

Dear The Bay,

Material Girl and spritzing free perfume all over myself are the only reasons I go to your ass! Your clothing is for old men who need new golf shirts, grandmas, stay-at-home-moms, and don't even get me started on your terrible merchandising, case in point: Material Girl.

(My apologies to you, Madonna, Lola, & Kelly, but my country doesn't take many risks so that's probably why they ordered the minimum number of pieces, segregated to 6 tiny racks.)

I'm not sure if it's your ugly mannequins, uninspired stylist who dressed those mannequins, your buyer(s), Forever 21-quality clothing or what, but your collection was nothing to write home about! Furthermore, a cotton-jersey blazer which may have been $34.99USD at Macy's was a flippin' $68CAD, so wtf??!!

Out of the maybe 30-40 pieces, there was 1 thing that I'd take a second look at. Otherwise, it was an overall meh to me. If you want a collection to do well, at least play the part, would you?

Thanks for the giant letdown,
Stephania.

To enlarge, double-click on any of the photos above.

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 4:56 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog