Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Monday, March 22, 2010

"Pretty" Handsfree?

Tim Horton's already stole my idea to turn their coffee shops into cafés, so if manufacturers of handsfree products read this post, they'll surely hit an untapped market.

What usually prevents me, along with everyone else, from being a millionaire is a) start-up capital (funded by someone else;) &/or b) I can't be bothered to find out and go through all the proper channels in order to create, let alone legally protect, a new product.

It would certainly be a different story if I had a Sugar Daddy who was the owner of some company in which I wanted to implement a new product they produced!


So just like everyone else, I remain a passive, complacent consumer...with lofty ideas.

This weekend, I resisted buying a handsfree device on principle. (They freak me out and people who use them outside the privacy of their own vehicles are douchebags.) It wasn't a money issue as the device was on sale for just over $20. Not a big ideal, right?

Anyway, I searched the recesses of my mind as to why - aside from principle - am I opposed to buying a handsfree? I mean it would make my life easier and it's "safer" for driving, right? Then, it hit me like a ton of bricks...they're UGLY! Perhaps I'm just accustomed to the sleek look of Asian electronics, but the handsfree here are black 'n bulky, very masculine.

If I had the financial means + know-how, I'd revolutionise handsfree devices as we currently know them. Women use cell phones as much, if not more than men, so why not "feminise" these devices to tailor to the female market?

If it were up to me, they'd be more discreet, translucent, and come in a variety of colours! Btw, do current handsfree vibrate when a call's coming in? If not, that would be included in the patent!

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 1:02 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog