Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Monday, February 22, 2010

Ack, I can't find a planner!

If the inventory at Chapters is accurate, it's too late to get organised...as I can't find a suitable 2010 planner! Granted, it is the end of February, so I'll give them that.

(Through my search, I've realised that many of the nearby stationary stores have closed! So where do you go if you need to buy a pen, notebook, or foolscap? Shopper's Drug Mart, Canadian Tire, the Dollarama?)

I don't want anything fancy: something small-ish, not too thick or heavy, like a week within a 2-page spread, and the actual months/days written in. No "student calendars" as they only go 'til July, whereas my life continues beyond the Summer. And that's it!

I'm dating myself here, but in the past, I've tried using 1 of those electronic organisers. They don't work for me 'cause I prefer to write it down. It was such a pain to type everything in only to have it all erased if the battery died/it reset itself. It was sorta like a Blackberry that you couldn't make phone calls with.

Oh well, I guess my search continues...

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 8:18 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog