Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Friday, November 20, 2009

Twilight:New Moon Trailer

Okay, fine. Call me "mainstream", but I bought tickets for the Twilight sequel today. Matinée. Hell-to-the-no was I prepared to fight off screaming tweens with fan-made banners or whatever else they'd bring to the screening! A pair of fangs perhaps?

There were advanced screenings on Thursday night, but I found out a bit too late. Again, I'm no fangirl. I haven't read the book(s). And I don't particularly like any of the stars. Just someone who has been waiting for something relatively decent to come to the theatres. And besides, the first part was a sort of cliffhanger for me.

Personally, I don't think box office figure$ mean anything, ESPECIALLY when everything else that's released on the same weekend is shit, and has been shit for the past x # of months!!!

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 12:33 am
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog