Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Britney Spears'"Womanizer"

Thank God gaylists are sorta kept secret.

To "mix up" the high-brow, I've thrown in some tracks that my gay friends would flame out to...even if they were so last year. It's all good. That's what the headphones/gay clubs/friends are for.

So apparently, in order to delete songs from iTunes, you hafta delete them from the Library. (Thanks J!) Deleting them from a folder, i.e. if it's in an album, doesn't get rid of them from the entire playlist. I learned this the hard way last night.

Just a thought: I don't think I've ever directly "dated" a womaniser (chiefly British) before, but I would like an opportunity to. Playing the mind games would be fun...for like a week!

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 8:44 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog