Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fuck You, Cell Phone Ban!

As of yesterday, it's now illegal for Ontarians to use their cell phones while driving. For the most part, I agree with this law. It is indeed unsafe.

(This law comes straight out of the pages of The Book of Obvious. I mean texting while driving, come the fuck on!)

Safety concerns are primarily due to the simple fact that most of these assholes don't know how to drive even with BOTH hands on the wheel - never mind a cell phone glued to 1 ear!

Anyway, since this law became instilled, I've been seeing more and more people walkin' 'round with those moronic hands-free thingies in their ear. Not only do they look stoopid, albeit law-abiding, I'm not even sure how effective they are in terms of safety. I dunno 'bout you, but as a driver, I personally can't have an in-depth conversation!

If you've read my blog for any amount of time, you know what I think of these devices: THEY FREAK ME OUT.

So attention to all those who use these ridiculous gadgets, in public, that are only reserved for a Billy Mays infomercial/cabbies: You don't look like a businessman/woman, but a crazy idiot who is talking to yourself!

Should I curse or commend this cell phone ban for exposing these people?

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 7:47 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog