Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Monday, September 07, 2009


Carriers (trailer)

Maybe they're just not making movies that I'm into, but this Summer has been an awful movie season. I can count the number of times that I've gone to the theatre on 1 hand - that's BAAAD! To top it all off, I wasn't impressed with what I did see. In fact, I can't even name off the movies...that's how memorable they were.

What happened to Summer being the season for blockbusters? Oh right, I'm not really into Hollywood big budget actions.

I was looking forward to seeing this Pastor Brothers' film, Carriers (2009). Sorta in the same vein as 28 Days/Weeks Later. I swear it was supposed to be released for the long weekend, but it just disappeared off the "Upcoming" list. Instead, I got stuck with All About Steve, Extract (???), & Gamer, no thanks.

Like don't these movie people know that we, broken homers, are trying our darndest to find methods to escape our families especially when faced with something as seemingly dismal as a long weekend?? HEL-LO!

So when's this Carriers coming out anyway? If it was indeed released this past Friday, September 4th, what's up with the limited release?

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 1:53 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog