Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Tuesday, August 11, 2009

ZUMBA!:

Hips Don't Lie

As part of last Saturday morning's, rude awakening, hours of aerobics was Zumba. Neither E, V, nor myself knew what the heck it was, but we signed up anyway.

Even though it was fun and sweat causing, it made me feel terribly uncoordinated. It's probably genetic, but my hips just can't do that! (Re: Chinese peeps leave wedding receptions right after - no exaggeration! - the cake's served. Our people just don't dance!) I seriously felt like a White person on a resort vacation...4 realz. I acknowledge and accept my shortcomings!

Another observation: I don't have a Latin bone in my body. Well, at least not currently. Come to think about it, I've never had a Latin bone. Technically.

I guess I'll just go back to doing math. Not!

P.S. Part Japanese, not Chinese, Ann Curry's not down with Zumba either if you notice in the clip! If possible, her people dance even less than mine.

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 12:17 am
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog