Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Should I pop my sty/stye?

[Now Playing: Jarvis Cocker's "Your In My Eyes"...kiddin'.]

Here's one for those of you who enjoy eye violence. And for the squeamish, I've purposely chosen this innocuous cartoon drawing, to save you from any visuals.

Should I pop my stye? It's really annoying, I can sorta feel it when I blink, I can sorta see it when I look down, & it's been there for quite some time. It's also an interior one, so not that easily lanced AND it's a freakin' hydra!

(I usually pop them by scratching it with a clean finger nail and it goes away.)

Why apply a hot compress, 15-20 minutes at a time, for several times a day OR lie down with a fuckin' camomile tea bag eye patch OR let it drain on its own, when I can just get rid of it within a matter of seconds? Fuck. That. Shit.

I'm not into waiting when the solution's literally in my own hands!!!

Sorta related/not, but does anyone know where I can buy a dentist quality plaque scraper/tooth scaler? Not only do I enjoy self-help when it comes to topical and other not too serious health issues (coat hanger abortion, anyone?), but I also like performing my own dentistry.

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 11:42 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog