Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Thursday, August 13, 2009

I ain't measuring shit!!!

Just when I store up enough hope to restore my faith in humanity, someone goes and shits on that faith by asking me a dumb question on eBay*. Sorry Canadians, but you ask some dumbass questions as well!

(You know when your teacher would say stuff like, "There's no such thing as a 'dumb' question"? Well, that was a boldface lie!)

Someone just asked me for the measurements on a pair of size 4/small short/booty shorts that are made out of spandex. In particular, she wanted to know the inseam and the width of the leg opening.

Um...hello, the size + material are both listed. Isn't that enough? Why don't I go ahead and measure a pair of leggings or underwear for that matter? I'm taking the passive-agressive - my 'rents have taught me well! - route by not even justifying such stupidity with an answer!!!

And btw, if you hafta ask these questions, chances are that you're probably too big. It's sorta like asking for prices on stuff outta a Chanel/Louis Vuitton catalogue...you probably can't afford it.

* Part of the reason I still sell is that these questions are kinda entertaining!

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 5:13 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog