Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Cheetos Chills

The other day, I picked up a bag of Cheetos Crunchy. No explanation, I just felt like it.

By the time I got back from the grocery store, it was somewhat late, but I didn't feel guilty opening the bag. I ate a handful and put down the bag.

Later on that evening, my stomach started to churn. If that wasn't bad enough, I had to pee/pooh - not diarrhea - 'til about 3am. (Had to work the next day.) In addition, I suffered from the chills in my extremities. My mom's Siamese was trying to sleep in between my legs and it was really uncomfortable.

Even though I felt like I was dying, part of me thought that this violent reaction was a GOOD sign. After all, aside from the chills, this is basically the way I feel after I eat McDonald's. So perhaps my stomach is not used to it.

Another theory was that my lactose intolerance has worsened, extending to things such as cheese flavoured puffs. However, my "lactose attacks" are much worse and always include the shits.

Recently, I've noticed that my taste buds has changed dramatically. I am disgusted by stuff that I used to love as a kid: Rocket Popsicles, freezies (gross!), and in general, all types of fake, fruit flavoured popsicles, cotton candy, funnel cake, grocery store cakes with thick ass icing, Nibs, Swedish Berries, Sour Patch Kids, etc.

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 12:38 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog