Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Monday, August 10, 2009

Personal Justice

Call me a "product of my environment", a "fan of personal justice", or what have you, but I literally hafta bite on my tongue when I as much as even hear about someone with whom I have beef with.

Example: I, along with a handful of others, received an email from C, a mutual friend. This friend was wondering whether or not we knew anyone with certain qualifications for a contract job working directly with T.

Despite my rusty second language skills, I have no doubt that I met the criterion. However, I cannot stand T and I would not subject myself to work with someone like that!

I don't recall the specifics, but 1 personal run-in + a few observations were enough for me to form an opinion of him. What I do remember is that T thinks he's hot shit - when he's actually cold diarrhea, ha ha! - and walks 'round as though the world owes him this huge favour!

My knee-jerk response was to email C back and say, "Good luck trying to fill that position for that asshole!!!" However, I made a concerted effort and stopped myself. Maybe, just maybe, C + T were friends? After all, I'm not that tight with either! C is a very decent person, so I'd hope & pray that he'd have a good enough sense not to be friend's with T, but whatevs. That's none of my business.

Anyway, am I the only one with this problem of swallowing any animosity when I actually bump into these pricks? And btw, why is it that all of these assholes are actually people in positions with even a smidgen of "power"? As if their heads aren't inflated enough!

Hopefully all these people will be figured out soon enough...

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 8:07 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog