Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Friendly Fires'

"Jump In The Pool"

As a break from all this reality-tv madness, here's a vid!

Btw, I sorta-kinda watched More To Love - it was on in the background as I blogged - but it's not for me. There was waaay too much insecurity on that set for me to deal with! In my real life, I can only deal with these sorta peeps in small doses.

There's only so much of "I didn't think it was possible for me to find love because I'm fat" that I can take. It's relatable, but fuckin' depressing!

P.S. Fox, it was sorta sleazy how the Fat Bachelor kissed multiple women within the first episode! Tsk, tsk.

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 12:32 am
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog