Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fake DVD Girl

The girl who runs the nearby fake DVD stall is absolutely hilarious! She's early-mid 20s and reminds me of my friend from mainland (China). Here's some of the stuff she said...

Convo #1
FAKE DVD GIRL (FDG) is eating noodles out of a Tupperware.

Customer #1: Is this good quality?

FDG: No good.

FDG goes back to eating her noodles.

Convo #2
Customer #2: Is this Blu-ray?

FDG: All fake DVDs...cheap quality!

Convo #3
Federal Canadian agents from an unknown department walk by.

Customer #3 (making eye contact with FDG): Scary!

FDG: No scary. They buy movies from me!

Dang! I keep saying this, but I really need to buy a new phone w/ a camera in order to capture these slices of life.

Next time I see her I'll ask her if she wants to be friends. :)

Ignorant question: Aside from taking money away from the entertainment industry, why is it bad to buy pirated DVDs?

I'm not quite sure I get the connection between this and human trafficking - or whatever the reason it's frowned upon.

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 11:18 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog