Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Thursday, April 09, 2009

Lube is expensive!

Dear KY:

I am writing in regards to your Sensual Mist product. The name is quite fitting as it describes, perfectly, the level of protection it provides. It's thin....very thin and not in a good way!

Like pantyhose and thong underwear, certainly this particular line was created by a man, with a man's pleasure in mind.

At first, I thought that the spray application would be convenient to use. However, this was before it ricocheted from my partner's peen back onto my face! Other sexual outtakes include my privates/hand...back onto my face.

If this wasn't bad enough, the 'mist' literally feels like baby oil. (Perhaps it is because there is no list of ingredients.) And even pre-pubescent boys know that baby oil just won't cut it!

Before I end this letter, may I leave you with two parting words: CHAFE CITY.

Sincerely,


Stephania.

P.S. Can you please inform me why lubricant is soo expensive?

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 12:01 am
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog