Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Thursday, April 16, 2009

Big Dicks

[Now Playing: Peaches' I Feel Cream. The 12-track album will be released April 21st. I'm feelin' it!]

I've been thinking about big dicks lately and even though it's something that I eventually take for granted, I don't think I'd ever be able to go back to err...well...smaller ones.

Luckily, all the jerks in my life have only had small ones. So I've never found myself in a BDD, Big Dick Dilemma.

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 12:11 am
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog