Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Friday, September 26, 2008

Kenny G's

"Songbird"

Earlier on, when I had cramps from hell - yeah, I'm not pregnant! - this ditty came to mind. Like Calgon, it took me away...

Although "Songbird" doesn't appear on Breathless (1992), i.e. what I'd be if I even attempted to blow a note outta any brass/wind instrument, I still have a copy of this gem courtesy of Columbia House.

Contrary to their unsolicited mail, that shit was NOT 1 penny/CD!

I think it worked out to the equivalent of buying from a store...but Xs 10 'cause that was like the minimum order or something. Keep in mind that this was all before downloading.

If you really must know, Breathless remains in my CD collection for sexy times. It's either that, Mariah Carey's Butterfly, or Depeche Mode-anything, for those "darker" sessions.

Sax attack!

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 1:59 am
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog