Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Thursday, August 14, 2008

Nowheresville, U.S.A.,
Population: YOU!


A photo journal of why I looove visiting the States...
Why big-boned people shouldn't dress in 1 solid colour.

As if her obesity wasn't bad enough, I later saw this woman with some kinda enlarged lymph node-looking growth the size of a golf ball dangling from her neck!!!
Can you say, "cancer"?

Aside: Did you know that the red, flesh growth on a turkey's neck is called a wattle? (Source: taxidermy website)Only in America. I also took a pic of "limited edition" flavoured Lays chips with "Taste of America" printed on 'em. I forgot to look for Ketchup chips!1.65L of ice cream was only $2.98. I was reminded of how much cheaper junk food is in comparison to healthier choices.The highest concentration of fatties, scooter, &/or disabled people in 1 localised area. They traveled in pacts. At the mall, I felt like a supermodel!In case you forgot what country you were in, there were reminders everywhere.Why do they insist on misspelling product names??!!The Crocs/Boat Shoe Hybrid: Quite possibly the ugliest shoes that I have ever seen. I regret not buying them. True story: I later saw a dad wearing them!This tranny's lady's outfit was ridic! See that neon pink/green floral motif on her blouse? Well, imagine that being puked up on her earrings, top, skirt, AND shoes! It was crazy.I dunno why, but I freaked out when I first saw this vending machine. Now that I think about it, it's a good idea!The unfortch footwear that I'd probably be sportin' (with socks, if cold) if I was American: Chinese or not! Teva's are soo after-graduation-I'm-backpacking-through-Europe...circa 8 years ago!Crocs cell phone holders. Now Jibbitz compatible!"Hey, let's head to the mall in our hoodies + pj bottoms + Crocs!"File under: Weird Food. In case you're feeling like a pretzel AND a Cinnabon, here's the solution! In American, frosting cup is included. In Canada, there is no such thing as a "CinnaPretzel". Although this looks fuckin' good right 'bout now 'cause I have my period!Your eyes are not deceiving you. Introducing salt flavoured bagels. And this isn't just your run o' the mill table salt, but the shit you crust off the string attached to the popsicle stick, hung over the cup that's been growing in your bedroom for weeks!Before this trip, I've only heard of spray cheese. Here's proof of its existence!2 packs of Doritos for $4. Sorta forces you to buy 2 packs, doesn't it?The size of a bag of chips in comparison to my 2-yo nephew.

The end.

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 7:10 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog