Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My New Kicks!

I found a pair of Nike Dunk High Zebra sneaks today...in my effin' size (6US) nonetheless. I couldn't believe my luck!

I've seen the odd Converse Weapons, varying sizes & colours, but most of the time, they aren't in wearable condition. Worn and filthy.

These are totally mint tho'. Worn under a handful of times. If you can find 'em, they retail for just under $200.

One sneaker came with a white lace and the other a baby pink. Just call me "Punky".

I have 2 pairs of high-tops, but I hesitate to wear 'em, especially with exposed legs 'cause they tend to make my already short legs look even more stumpy. (Actually the All-Stars aren't bad 'cause they're not as bulky!) With these, however, I ain't even gonna sweat the stump 'cause they're that rad!

P.S. Post 1200!

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 12:07 am
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog