Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I am finally getting a bloody haircut!!!

[Now Playing: M.I.A.'s "Jimmy". Not too hot about the album as a whole, but I'm diggin' this track!]

After months of schedule conflicts, working at some crazy Film Fest, hairdresser going on vaca, I finally scored an appointment!

(You do not realise how long I've been putting my hair in a micro ponytail, affixed with the bobby-pins to either side.)

A month ago, I met this hairdresser who said that she worked for a large salon in Toronto. (Again, I'm purposely omitting the details here.) I told her that I was in dire need of a haircut, but couldn't for the life of me get an appt. with my usual hairdresser.

She seemed nice and said to contact her and she'll slot me in. So that's what I did.

Bitch txt me back and says that her fee is $50...cash. I msg'd the friend who I was with when we met the hairdresser and gave him the follow-up. He said, "$50 is pretty standard no?...Did you think that she'd do it for free?...Besides her hair was ratty!"

YES, $50 is standard. NO, I didn't think that she'd do me for free, but I'm literally paying her $50, sight unseen.

Okay, who cares 'cause I'm gonna get my hair cut by my usual hairdresser. The only risk is the style. Sure, I may end up leaving the salon lookin' like a retarded adult/a 5-yo, but I'll be a happy, retarded adult/5-yo...with a haircut.

I'll never cheat on my hairdresser again!


posted by Stephania at 1:04 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog