Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Saturday, March 29, 2014

Superga, the answer to
Converse?

Ok, I'm well aware that these looks more or less like Keds. I've never own Keds, but what I think would make them uncomfortable is that there is a very thin layer between your foot vs. the concrete.

Converse, on the other hand, offers a bit more protection/shock absorption, BUT there is absolutely no arch support in these shoes.  Plus, I find them more suitable for people with feet that are more on the normal-slightly narrow side.  If your feet are even a bit wide, like mine, you'll definitely feel the pinch.  It's very uncomfortable.

I used to wear Converse A LOT in high school, sans socks, and they never bothered me, but now, I'm down to my last pair which I'll probably end up donating.  Whenever I wear them, my feet get fatigued very quickly.

Anyway, is Superga (Italy, but I think they're made in Vietnam) the answer to a casual pair of flats, but not ballet flats, or Converse?  I hope so 'cause I can only wear heels for so long!

I'm eyeing this Hawaiian pattern...
Or any of the non-white/black/pastel (puke) coloured ones are fine too.

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 12:54 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog