Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Jimmy Cliff's
"You Can Get It If You Really Want" 
Live from Glastonbury

"Remember that failure is an event, not a person." 
- Zig Ziglar 

Upon discovering recent failure, I heard Calvin Harris' "Worse Day" and thought that that was the perfect song to describe how I was feeling. However, last night, I heard this Jimmy Cliff song and then I sorta had a 'change of tune', so I was feeling a bit more uplifted, motivated.

Reminder:  More Jimmy Cliff mentality, less Calvin Harris...even though he's on heavy rotation in my car.

Failure is generally a new feeling for me, but that's because I never really tried at anything before.

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 3:32 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog