Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Just when I think that the borders are being blurred, the tv reminds me that we're still 2 completely different countries. Here are some shows/programs/channels which remind me of these distinct differences:
- BUCKWILD/Teen Mom/Jersey Shore & basically any show on MTV
- CNN/Fox News/any American news channel
- The Chew - is that shit even on anymore??
- The Doctors - please see above comment
- Grammys/Oscars/any awards show
- The View - honestly, it might as well just be in a completely different language 'cause I cannot relate to what these ladies deem as "important"
- Live with Kelly & Michael - who the fuck is Michael? Actually, who the hell is Kelly, aside from a former soap actress??
- Miss Teen USA/Miss America - anything that promotes America's idea of "beauty"...as everyone looks the same
And the list goes on.
posted by Stephania at 1:00 pm
Comments: Post a Comment
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
Internet Movie Db
A Socialite's Life
Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!
Your FAV Blog