Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Thursday, February 23, 2012

Maria Muldaur's
"Midnight At The Oasis"
(1974, Midnight Special)

I heard this song the other day and my worries completely evaporated...much like a desert mirage.

I think I should download this track, slap it onto my iPod, and put it on repeat...while I'm driving in my new car. :)

Fuck you, money! I know that you love me enough to stay away. Btw, notice that I didn't say that I don't need you.

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 10:18 am
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog