Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Sunday, October 09, 2011

I'm not that type of girl.

As soon as I met A, a new coworker, I instantly liked her. I was thinking about WHAT drew me to A, despite knowing very little about her, and the answer is her disposition.

A's just about the opposite of me: always has a genuine smile on her face, easy-going, patient, and doesn't appear to get easily angered. This is just how A is and it's not fake.

On the other hand, I tend to smile only when it's warranted, not as easy-going as I would like to be, impatient, and I'm easily angered enraged. This is just how I am, I wear my feelings on my face, and it's also not fake.

I wish I could be like A, but I'm not, and that's why I like/admire her. <-- Isn't that true for most of our friends, i.e. we're drawn to them because they have something that we lack?

Anyway, my belief about disposition is that it's pretty much the result of your upbringing. Of course you can try to be a bit more positive, easy-going, patient, and whatnot, to a certain extent, but ultimately you will come back to who you truly are.

Btw, the Angry Little Asian Girl is giving you the middle finger...not the thumbs up!

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 12:17 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog