Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Friday, September 09, 2011

Trailer:
Contagion (2011)

This will be the first time in like a decade that I will not be at TIFF.

So...instead of fighting the crowds, squeezing by teenie boppers/crazy cougars/starfuckers in order to get something in my growling stomach, being "diplomatic" of overhyped films/celebs, and being continually letdown 'cause a film that I wanna watch is "Sold Out", I'll be watching Contagion.

Despite not having any zombies, I still like virus films.

P.S. I also value my own space, peace 'n quiet, empty sidewalks, eating whenever/whatever I want, shooting off my mouth - without having to look 'round to see if I'm offending anyone, and watching whatever bloody film I want!

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 12:30 am
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog